Shutdown98 schreef:Kan je ook aangeven wat de verschillen zijn?
Of moeten we de boel gaan doormeten?
Op gehoor kom ik al op 4-5dB hogere gain voor de tweeter amp op een FA253.
1.3 firmware release notes:
FusionAmp firmware v1.3 release notes. This firmware version need HFD v4.8 or higher. Please install HFD version v4.8 first, if not already done.
- Firmware improvements (v1.3):
- softclip detection DSP changed a bit
- Remote control issues:
- in standby powermode it sometimes was unable to start the FusionAmp
- front led sometimes stayed lit, while preset-led on plate was off
- Auto source detection:
- sometimes did not start in low-power mode and operating power mode
- was slow in detection new audio input
- Signal detection:
- RCA detector did not start the FusionAmp on low level input signal
- detection was not properly initialized when FusionAmp was switched on with mains powerswitch
- when used from low-power mode, unit did not always start
- Signal mute: when audio was muted with remote control, right after starting DSP, muting became
confused and was erratic
- FA502 vent control: when acting on volume-level, the ventilator was not controlled properly at
volume level -3dB
- FusionAmp now starts when USB is connected - Gain correction: when maximum input level is aplied to XLR (6.15Vrms) or RCA (2.18Vrms) or SUB (50Vrms) or
digital (0dB), the DAC will drive the connected amplifier to its maximum power in 8Ohm load
- Softclip limiter did not function properly when high amplifications were used in the filters
- DAC filterettings are accessable
- Slave unit now starts a bit faster then a master unit. When powered at the same time, the master
now can communicate with slaves properly after applying mains to all units at the same time.
- Documentation is updated
- hole diameter was omitted
- top two mountingholes for 502/503 plates were displaced (7.5mm from edge)
Normaal is niets anders dan het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen.